We decided to create a new category named “Linux Hacking”.
Hence, I am going to show you a list of the most popular, reliable and best hacking tools on linux:
1. John the Ripper – Password Cracker using Dictionaries
2. Nmap – One of the Best Network Security Scanners
3. Nessus – Great Linux Vulnerability Scanner
4. Armitage – Hack to someone’s computer using the Metasploit Framework in a User-Friendly Interface
5. Wireshark – Free Packet Sniffer
6. netcat – Computer Networking Utility
7. Kismet – Network Detector, Packet Sniffer, and Intrusion Detection System for 802.11 Wireless LANs
8. Aircrack-ng – Crack Wifi Networks that use WEP, WPA, WPA-PSK and other encryptions using aircrack-ng and other Wifi utilities.