In this guide, we are going to show you how to set up TuneSync on your Android and start syncing with iTunes wirelessly on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Download and install TuneSync on your OS X or Windows-powered machine
- Launch the TuneSync software
- Organize and/or create the playlists in iTunes that you want to sync to your device
- Download and install the TuneSync client on your device by searching for “TuneSync” in the Android Market, or by scanning the following QR code (Paid and Lite Versions available)
- Once you have the app installed, select the Host Computer option
- Wait for TuneSync to find and display your iTunes library, and then select it
- Once your device is connected to the computer, you will see a list of all the playlists
- Check the box next to each playlist you want to sync to your device
- Back on the main screen, ensure that Enable Sync has a check mark beside it
- Scroll down, and select Sync Now
And that’s it! Once you have your playlists synced, TuneSync will automatically synchronize periodically, without any effort on your part!
For those who always like to keep their music up-to-date on their phones, four dollars doesn’t seem like much at all for such an easy, effortless solution.
The “Lite” version limits playlists to 20 songs each.