Our article on how to get Siri on iPhone 4 or 3G was too complicated, so I decided to make a new tutorial with an easier method and clearer instructions…..
Here is a new and easier guide on how to get Siri on your jailbroken iOS5 device:
1. Go to Cydia and search for Sprire (Free legal Siri Port)
2. Find a free Siri Server and register (if needed – not recommended*)
3. If you want to make your own Siri Server follow the instructions in the Video at the end of this Entry
4. Get the URL of the server and copy it
5. Go to Settings-> Sprire and paste the URL at the text field
6. Go to Settings-> General-> Siri and enable the Service
7. Press the Home Button for a little and…. “Siri, what’s the Weather today?”
(Please comment if you get a good and trusted Siri Proxy Server….)
Make your own Siri Proxy Server
Click Here to read the Article: Setting a Siri (Spire) Proxy Server
*Finding a Spire Server that (of course) you don’t own has many risks and it is not recommended. Siri on iPhone 4S sends information to Apple, if you use Spire it sends this information to the server you configure in the Settings. So the Server owners can see your information sent and exploit it.